Blade the suave

real life sex stories of boys,girls,aunties.sex story of a delhi boy.chudai masala

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

smali did it in room

Sex = Female
Where it happened = room
Well it all started when my dad handed me the keys to the brand new 98' Margalla.
I called my girl friend and said I had the Margalla and asked if she wanted to go out riding.
She said yea so we went out and then we decided to get off of the main roads and have some time alone.
On the way to our favorite make out spot we saw her mom in town and decided to go back to her house instead.
So I went to her house and we got out and began walking to the door stopping every 5 feet and getting in some kisses.
Then we got inside and started heading up to her room on the way up the stairs I stopped her and lifted her shirt up over her head and was then staring at those beautiful tits in which i knew so well.
Whenever we were going riding around town she always wore a loose skirt and no bra to make it easier.
We got to her room and I laid her down on the bed and lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties off and started eating at her cunt.
She was getting wetter and wetter and then all of a sudden her back arched and she came.
Then we switched places and she grabbed a hold of my cock and started going at it, her otounge was swirling around the head of my cock and she did this for about 10 min. and I could no longer hold back and my 8" cock shot a full load into her mouth.
Then i mounted her and we fucked in about 5 different positions that night.
After we calmed down we went and took a shower. We then fooled around in the shower also.
While we were in the shower we heard her mom pull up so I got out. Got dressed and started watching t.v. in her room while she was in the shower.
I heard her mom walking up the stairs and then she knocked on the door. She held my baby's shirt in her hand and told me "if yall are going to be doing this don't leave evidence for the little kids to find".
Then she said hope you had fun. Her mom let me sleep over that night and needless to say we had a good night and i am still going out with this girl and we still have sex all the time. But none are as good as my first time.
P.S. I love you baby

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Adonis said...

Its great i like it

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Adonis said...

Its great i like it

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its great i like it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home