Blade the suave

real life sex stories of boys,girls,aunties.sex story of a delhi boy.chudai masala

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

golden cunt

I am writing to get this off my chest so too speack since I met her again in the supermarket last week. When I saw again for the first time in 4 ors a new her straight away. Her eyes where still very very dark and sexy looking. Her hair was longer and and blonder than ever I had seen it before. Infact as I am writing I feel like I am going to come in my pance.

So here is what happend.

I teen and like all people of that age I was very imiture although when it came to girls I was the man to see I had kissed and kudled with every girl in our School. That was as far as I ever got but one saturday night I went around to my friends house she was female and had been my friend for many years. When I got there her cussen and her cussens twin sister who where 21 years old where there.

Once I seen them and relised how incredably bueatifull they where I start chatting one of them up. It was then that her sister went into the bedroom so I followed her in the lights where off and I could see nothing but the four poster bed. Which she was lying on it was then that she stood up that I seen that she had know cloths on she bent down on her knees and started to suck my cock which emegetly went hard automaticly. Just when it was feeling good she layed me on the flooor and started to fuck me like I had never been fucked before. She started to screem COME ON BIG BOY OH BIG BOY DO IT FOR ME I stayed silent all the way through.

When we finish I told her that I was a vergin it was then she said well let me show you this. She told me to bend over the bed and and squirted something cold on my arse and gave me something and said bight this because you are going on the ride of your life so hold on. She started to shuv something up my arse it was exellent the best thrill I had ever had I never saw what it was but something sarted to suck me off. After sex I saw her twin sister also with no cloths on so they both lyed next to each other and I licked them out one as a time for the rest of the night.


It was the best I have ever had. Although I had sex with one of them last week in my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home