Blade the suave

real life sex stories of boys,girls,aunties.sex story of a delhi boy.chudai masala

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My first sex

I was a freshman in highschool. I liked girls a lot and I masturbated all the time while thinking about them
There was a girl who asked me out once. I went out with her
for a while and I really didn't like her. I did however
like her body. She wasn't a small girl. She wasn't fat but
she had big hips and boobs. I liked that.

One day I was over at her house and her mom had to go to the
store. We were watching a movie and a sex scene came on. She
looked at me and looked at my crotch when she saw it getting
bigger. Right then she jumped me. I know it sounds like
a total fantacy but it is true. She right away started taking
my pants off. She sucked me so hard. By this time I was feeling
so good. She started to take off her clothes. She was standing
in just her panties and me in just my underwear. She wanted me
to lay on top of her. I did. I wasn't even going to have
sex with her. But she grabbed my penis and put it up to her
pussy and asked if I would. I said sure and I went inside
of her.

It of the best feelings ever. I was so turned on that I
came almost right away. I blew my load and just lay there
on top of her. We then took a shower together and she
sucked me again and I came again in her mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home